Little Red Riding Hood – that’s me. Ina, a dynamic German, 5’3” “miniature” cycling enthusiast, usually clad in a red hooded jacket, whirling my beloved Stevens bike.
I love the outdoors. Cycling on narrow, hilly roads, running through rustling leaves, tackling a mountain pass or gliding on skis through untouched snow. Travel is my passion: I like to go exploring off the beaten track, visiting remote places and discovering their hidden gems.
I am a cheerful cosmopolitan and curious about almost everything apart from dream ship cruises, all-inclusive resorts and mass tourism. I like a good story – written by life, witnessed in the streets, or shared over a glass of wine. Won`t say no to a `wee` dram of whisky as well. Oh, yes, talking about food! I love trying the local cuisine. Tasting foreign dishes for me goes hand in hand with travelling and spices up life on the road.
- untouched nature
- vast horizons
- dramatic weather
- challenges (“go get ‘em!”)
- wildlife sightings – small birdies as well as spectacular big mammals
- a steaming pot of strong, sweat tea
- a good meal after a long ride
- my companion: Mr. Red “Butler” Stevens
- my fine glowing-in-the-dark-Ukulele
- I am not so sure about my tent yet… but I do hope we become friends along the way